Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Alice Altoon

I am so excited to be celebrating Wendy's 60th Birthday!

I thank God that it was His will to continue to bless us all with her presence. He heard our prayers and gave us all a wonderful, positive response.

Like fine wine that only gets better with time, I have enjoyed Wendy's friendship and companionship.

The first thing I noticed about Wendy when we met was her engaging smile and sparkling eyes. I love that she still brightens Mike's eyes when he looks at her and he still brightens hers.

There is no question that the most important people in Wendy's life are her husband and children. Her dedication to all of them is evident and they have all been blessed by it.

I love our mutual interest in hand work. Of course, she is the expert at all things made by hand...needlepointing, quilting, knitting, embroidering, etc. To say that she has been prolific in all those areas is an understatement. Her home is beautifully enhanced by all her talent.

I especially have fond memories of taking needlepoint classes together at A Stitch in Time. I love being able to just sit and stitch together for hours.

I have also enjoyed many happy Christmas Eves at the Churukian home. Wendy always cooks to perfection and is a very hospitable hostess. We have a ball and a lot of laughs.

I love our sibling Arrowhead time when we get emersed in each other and still have a good time! I am grateful that we all enjoy each other's company and have bonds of love that bind us all together.

May the Lord grant you many, many more years of good health, love, joy and grandchildren!

Botchigs and love,
Your older sister,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment