Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dwane & Lily

My first recollection of Wendy is that of sitting at the kitchen table at the Los Feliz home. She was visiting Mike with a mutual friend. All three were laughing and joking. I thought to myself, "I hope Mike finds a girl like that for himself." And of course, my wish came true! Mike and Wendy have a unique relationship - not just husband and wife, but also best friends. We appreciate and will always remember the many happy years spent at Churukian Christmas parties. Again what comes to mind is the joy, the laughter, the festive decorations, and the yummy food. Wendy, you have a gift for warm and gracious hospitality. May God continue to bless you and al your family; and may He grace you with many, many more years of good health.

Love,

Lily and Dwane

No comments:

Post a Comment